Athens Electric Bike Tour
- 2.5 hours
- Max people: 12
- This tour is offered only in English
- Jan 23' - Dec 23'
- Meeting point: Athens
- 09:30-13:30 - 17:00-18:00
Explore the city of Athens in a convenient way, using our high quality e-bikes, on our Athens Electric Bike Tour.
This entertaining e-bike tour is definitely one of the best things to do during your stay in Athens!. Together, we will explore all the breathtaking monuments of Athens and pass by all the must-see locations and main landmarks, as well as some off-beaten paths.
Our Electric Bike Tour of Athens starts daily, just a short walk from the Acropolis Museum, and it’s one of the top outdoor activities and tours in Athens for first time travellers.
The ‘Pedal-Assist’ bikes, which are not to be mistaken with Electric Scooters, will definitely guarantee a relaxed and enjoyable ride and a comfortable sightseeing experience.
During the Athens Electric Bike Tour, we will travel together through time in an exciting tour through modern and ancient Athens. We will pass by all the main highlights of the historic centre of Athens, have regular stops to capture photos.
All participants should arrive at the designated starting point at least fifteen (15) minutes before the scheduled starting time for the “check in” procedure.
Electric Bikes and helmets
Rain ponchos (if needed)
Athens Things-to-do List
Audio guide app
Local tour leader
The guest needs to prepay the total cost of the tour by the time the tour is reserved.
- Up to 72 hours before the scheduled tour departure time, there is no cancellation fee.
- Within 72 hours of the scheduled tour departure time, 100% cancellation fee.
- Tours run in all weather conditions, rain or shine.
- We reserve the right to postpone the starting time of a tour for up to 60 minutes.
- The tour leader(s) will accompany the participants and supervise the itinerary, ensuring the programme is carried out as described on our website and/or agreed in our specific offer. The tour leaders are NOT licensed tour guides explaining the meaning, destination and history of ancient and modern Greece.
- All participants should sign a waiver/disclaimer before the tour starts and verify that they are in sound medical condition, able to cycle.
- Participants should know how to ride a bike on a public street in order to join our tours. We reserve the right to refuse participation to clients we believe are not capable to join the group for safety reasons.
- Our fleet consists of bikes, suitable for participants over 160 cm height. Smaller bikes can be provided ONLY upon request.
There are two options if you are solo.The first one is that you can arrange a VIP tour which is slightly more expensive and the second option is that you can join a tour group upon request with the normal price.
The most widely accepted currency that is used on this tour is Euro. Should you need to pay with a different currency, there are some cash exchange spots or if you have to prepay making a deposit ,then there is a small additional fee ,due to the currency conversion ,which has to be paid by the sender.
Because of high demand seasons, Athens walking tours are, most of the time, pre-booked in order to ensure that there is availability. Of course, you can contact us directly if you wish to proceed with a last minute booking and we will do our best to accommodate your needs.
Non-refundable price: The guest needs to prepay the total cost of the tour by the time the tour is reserved.
Flexible price: The guest needs to pay the total cost of the tour within the 3-day window (72 hours) before the reserved tour’s date.
Flexible rate: You may cancel the walking tour up to 72 hours before the scheduled date without any fees. In case of a last-minute cancellation (inside the 3 day-window), you will be charged the full amount of the tour.
Non refundable: The prepaid amount is non-refundable in case of any cancellation.