Traditional & Wine Tasting & Spices
- 3-4 hours
- Max people: 8
- Professional tour guides
- Jan 23' - Dec 23'
- Meeting point: Athens
- Multilingual Guides
Live the full experience of the fully featured premium food tour.Discover high quality flavours, have a taste of the most popular greek wines ,taste all the greek traditional, authentic spices and get in touch with the history of Greece while walking through the most historical streets of Athens.
15 minutes before the appointed time.
- Unlimited Beverage consumption for 3 hours from the open bar of the restaurant (non-alcohol drinks,water and some kind of wines are included).
- A menu of your choice in.the restaurant ( Vegetarian,Seafood,Meat, or Fusion).
- Restaurant's entrance fee
- Wine tasting
- Spices store entrance fee
- Private tour guide
- Walking tour
- Any Private Expenses
- Any transportation from/to destination.
- Any purchase expenses in spices' store.
- Combination of Licensed multilingual tour guide(285 € fixed price for 1-6 pax ) + Traditional food tasting(105 €/person) + (wine tasting 104€ for 1-2 pax) +spices store entrance fee (16€ /person).
- Traditional food- minimum charge : 2 people
- wine tasting : 50 ml glass of wine of every different wine category (red ,white, rose) + 1 big cheese & cold meat platter
The guest needs to prepay the total cost of the tour by the time the tour is reserved.
Flexible policy (3 days)
The guest needs to pay the total cost of the tour within the 3-day window before the reserved tour’s date.
The prepaid amount is non-refundable in case of any cancellation.
Flexible policy (3 days)
The guest can make a free cancellation 72 hours before the tour’s date. In case of any cancellation within 72 hours before the tour’s date, the total cost of the tour applies as a cancellation fee.
There are two options if you are solo.The first one is that you can arrange a VIP tour which is slightly more expensive and the second option is that you can join a tour group upon request with the normal price.
The most widely accepted currency that is used on this tour is Euro. Should you need to pay with a different currency, there are some cash exchange spots or if you have to prepay making a deposit ,then there is a small additional fee ,due to the currency conversion ,which has to be paid by the sender.
Because of high demand seasons, Athens walking tours are, most of the time, pre-booked in order to ensure that there is availability. Of course, you can contact us directly if you wish to proceed with a last minute booking and we will do our best to accommodate your needs.
Non-refundable price: The guest needs to prepay the total cost of the tour by the time the tour is reserved.
Flexible price: The guest needs to pay the total cost of the tour within the 3-day window (72 hours) before the reserved tour’s date.
Flexible rate: You may cancel the walking tour up to 72 hours before the scheduled date without any fees. In case of a last-minute cancellation (inside the 3 day-window), you will be charged the full amount of the tour.
Non refundable: The prepaid amount is non-refundable in case of any cancellation.